By Pablo R. Ros, Koenraad J. Mortele MD
Now in its 3rd variation, this relied on and sensible quantity in LWW’s instructing dossier sequence deals citizens and training radiologists a different chance to review along the specialists of their box. For the 1st time, CT and MRI of the stomach and Pelvis is a hybrid ebook, with a brand new paperback structure and accompanying websites that features a wealth of case reports clients can entry from their desktop, capsule, or cellular equipment. The ebook turns out to be useful either as a brief seek advice or research relief for somebody getting ready for Board examinations in Radiology and different specialties the place wisdom of CT and MRI of the stomach and pelvis are required.
This skill-builder delivers…
- 413 structured case experiences based on real patients—each offering a short sufferer heritage, as many as 4 CT/MR pictures, a brief description of the findings, differential prognosis, ultimate prognosis, and a dialogue of the case.
- Detailed imaging of all components of the stomach and pelvis—including the liver and biliary procedure, pancreas, GI tract, spleen, mesentery/omentum/peritoneum, kidney and urinary system, retroperitoneum and adrenal glands, and abdominal wall—helps readers comprehend suitable anatomy and establish pathologies.
- Accompanying internet site delivers entry to the a hundred and fifty situations from the print edition, plus 263 "bonus" situations for a complete of 413 cases!
- 30% new cases address new demanding situations and supply well timed information
Read or Download CT & MRI of the Abdomen and Pelvis: A Teaching File PDF
Best obstetrics & gynecology books
Das Klinikmanual gibt zuverl? ssig, schnell und pr? zise Antworten auf akute Fragen. Die Autoren haben die relevanten Themen der Gyn? kologie und Geburtshilfe kompakt und ? bersichtlich aufbereitet und nach Anamnese, Klinik, Diagnostik, Sofortma? nahmen, Behandlung, therapeutischem Vorgehen und Beratung gegliedert.
Gynecology and Obstetrics summarizes analysis and administration of universal issues that happen in ladies. this article stories licensed therapy directions for either inpatients and outpatients. 149 pages.
The most recent uncomplicated technology name within the High-Yield™ sequence, this wonderful path and board overview publication extracts merely an important information about pathology. provided in a concise, uncluttered type, High-Yield™ Pathology is representation and desk in depth, with hundreds of thousands of assessment questions.
Having merely emerged long ago few many years, Feminist Philosophy is swiftly constructing its personal thrust in components of specific value to feminism_and girls extra generally_while additionally reevaluating and reshaping so much different fields of philosophy, from ethics to good judgment and Marxism to environmentalism. It attracts not just on feminist philosophers yet criticizes, approves, or appropriates the paintings of the major philosophers of all instances.
- General Gynecology: The Requisites (Requisites in Ob Gyn)
- Midwives, Research and Childbirth: Volume 3
- Protocols for High-Risk Pregnancies: An Evidence-Based Approach
- Klinikleitfaden Gynäkologie Geburtshilfe
- Handbook of fetal medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: PreTest Self-Assessment & Review, Twelfth Edition (PreTest Clinical Medicine)
Extra info for CT & MRI of the Abdomen and Pelvis: A Teaching File
Multiplanar MRI has a specificity of 90% to 95% in staging T2 and T3 prostate cancers. The normal peripheral zone has a homogeneous bright signal on 1'2-WI, with a few hypointense internal radiating bands. Prostate cancer is hypointense on 1'2-WI, has restricted diffusion with hypointense ADC signal, and shows hyperenhancement with washout. If all findings are present, the likelihood of prostate cancer is very high. Diffusion imaging with high b values (b = 1,400 in this case) increases the accuracy of prostate cancer detection.
FIGURE 33C FIGURE 330 DISCUSSION Fat-saturation MRI techniques are proven to be 100% specific and 96% accurate foe the diagnosis of the most common germ cell tumor (99%), mature ovarian tera- toma, due to depiction of the pathognomonic fat content of the lesion. Although hemon'hagic lesions can have Tl values similar to fat, they do not lose sigDAl after fat suppression. Presence of a dermoid plug projecting from the wall is known as the Rokitansky nodule; it is a nonenhancing nodular component, which represents solid fat, hair, and/or teeth.
CBD stones are typically hypointense on both Tland T2-Wis and surrounded by bile. On axial images, the stone is typically located in a dependent position in the duct. This position differentiates CBD stones from pneumobilia (filling defect in the nondependent position) and bile flow artifacts (typically central in location). MRCP is the imaging test of choice to evaluate patients who have a low to moderate probability of having a CBD stone. In patients with a high probability, ERCP is recommended as the latter technique allows immediate therapeutic intervention.
CT & MRI of the Abdomen and Pelvis: A Teaching File by Pablo R. Ros, Koenraad J. Mortele MD